The fart lasted for about 2 seconds, and when it stopped, my sphincter retracted and sucked the gas (and flame) back towards my asshole. Since I was wearing gym shorts, some fire came back through the small holes and did burn the shit out of my asshole.
I actually felt the fireball get pulled into my ass and then poof out once the stream of gas got cut off. At this point, I’m clutching my asshole and waddling towards the bathroom to grab a baby wipe and survey the damage while my girlfriend is rolling on the floor laughing.
The guys extracted their own gas into airtight containers, created the perfect camping environment with test dummies, and then attempted to blow it up, but the myth was busted. The myth that was actually deemed possible was that an earthquake could cause a hot water tank to gain enough pressure that it blasts through a house’s walls and an RV.
However, that's generally not the case, as the Today I Found Out YouTube channel highlights. The air coming out of your fart oven is predominantly comprised of hydrogen and nitrogen.
Yes, there's methane present, but it's a small part of the equation and generally isn't the reason people are capable of turning their butt into a putrid roman candle. If you've spent any time looking at YouTube videos of fiery toots, you've almost certainly noticed these candles in the wind are usually yellow or orange.
It's not entirely clear why a select number of people have high methane content in their farts. If you're pondering what color your stink daemon is, know that people have hurt themselves while dabbling in pyroflatulence.
One pretty unscientific study mentioned above showed a quarter of people who lit their farts had also burned themselves. He holds a Guinness World Record but has never met the fingernail lady.
Well in the South Park movie, Bigger Longer Uncut (which has 4 million and 3 hundred thousand and 76 swears in it!) We see Kenny successfully light his anal emissions ablaze, but sadly the conflagration rages out of control, and he is burned to death.
We had just got back after a night of beer, beans, wings, and clams. I sat down on my Foot Locker, hiked my feet up near my ears, reached around the outside of my right leg with my Hippo and lit my lighter.
I and my friend have been trying for the past hour to light one of my farts. I let a good strong one while he held the lighter right next to my exit and all I ended up doing was blowing the light out.
He pulled his pants up pretty quick to put the fire out. However, it is incredibly idiotic to try to light one, since the gas IS inside your body and the flame CAN follow it up there.
A 12-year-old Lipton lad has demonstrated why it's a awful idea to light your own farts in proximity to a can of petrol, after he did just that and ended up with 18 per cent burns to his thumb and the backs of his legs. Tipton's firemen duly attended the scene of the mishap, but the small blaze resulting from the incendiary tomfoolery had already burned itself out, the Telegraph notes.
Develop an evacuation plan so you and your family know what to do in the event of a fire Change the batteries in your smoke detectors twice a year (Tip: At the beginning and end of Daylight Savings) If you smell something in your house, don't hesitate to call 911 Contact your local fire department and ask them to conduct a fire safety check on your home Never play with matches! We've compiled 10 potential scenarios and solutions for residential electrical fires.
Toucan review these scenarios with your family and friends to ensure their safety and well-being in the event of an actual fire. Keep your luxury ceiling fan clean, especially around the vents, to prevent flammable build up from accumulating.
Solution: Avoid using light bulbs that exceed the manufacturer's recommended wattage. Solution: Purchase appliances that are approved by testing labs such as Underwriters Laboratories Inc. (UL), Internet Testing Services (ETL), Canadian Standards Association (CSA), and Conformance European (CE).
Avoid using appliances in ways not intended by the manufacturer such as using a dry-rated light fixture in a wet environment. Solution: Avoid using lamps, exposed light bulbs, pendant lights or space heaters near flammable objects such as curtains, papers, rugs, bedding or furniture.
Cause: Connecting too many electrical plugs or extension cords into one outlet Large appliances such as refrigerators, dryers, washers, and stoves should be plugged directly into their own outlet.
Cause: Running electrical cords under rugs or through doors, which can damage and expose the wiring Solution: Avoid using cords under rugs or through doors, which can damage and expose the wires over time.
Solution: When installing a new ceiling fan, indoor wall light, or outdoor wall light, make sure all the wires are connected and capped with wire nuts before turning the breaker back on. Solution: If your home is more than 20 years old, the wiring may be outdated and unable to handle all the demands of modern appliances.
It's important to have a plan in place in the event of an electrical fire. Use a Class C fire extinguisher, which is suitable for live electrical equipment and has nonconductive properties.
If you're unable to exit your home, get on the floor and cover your mouth until help arrives. Never touch or play with any electrical wires, outlets or extension cords.
Tell an adult if you see any frayed or broken electrical wires, so they can safely replace them. Be a superhero and follow your family's fire safety plan to exit your home as fast as toucan.