The next time you hear our voice will be when we get on the mic and announce the next big update...it will be music to your ears. This version creeps it real with bug fixes, miscellaneous enhancements, and a Halloween treat or two.
Thank you, dear Citizens, for all of your wonderful feedback following the Pro Sports Update! As promised, we're back with a bunch more sports content tailored to your wishes.
Request a try out!• Request a trade or be traded against your will!• Don't let your potential, or even your career, be cut short by injury!• Physical therapy and surgery exist to address those unfortunate injuries Spicy interactions with fans Listen to your coach...or get sent packing!• Pivotal sports moments let you come in clutch for your team Talk trash and be trash-talked to!• Numerous bug fixes and other life enhancements See you again soon with even more sports content! In BitLife's short history, and thanks to you, we spent a few weeks as the #1 overall app in the App Store, became the #5 most downloaded game of 2019, achieved over 1.1 million ratings, simulated half a billion lives, and released 41 substantial updates to your favorite game.
Get eloped!• Your stylish relatives can now accessorize!• 10 new careers: Baker, Blacksmith, Carpenter, Casino Worker, Fashion Designer, Horse Jockey, Jeweler, Nail Technician, Private Investigator, and Wedding Planners 13 new college majors: Accounting, Anthropology, Archaeology, Architecture, Communications, Criminal Justice, Economics, Graphic Design, Journalism, Marketing, Philosophy, Physics, and Religious Studies Crazy lovers: now with even more craziness!• We've reinstated the tombstone as the first thing you see after you died A super convenient new Back button helps you quickly navigate back to your last viewed list Onboarding flow for new players Release notes are now displayed when you update the game Many smaller refinements and new textual content Lots of bugs smashed Hey Citizens, this is just a quick update to fix a few new bugs that have popped up in the last week.
• Social Media now includes five platforms Monetize your account through ads or product promotions and become a professional influencer!• Pick your posts carefully and try to go viral!• Beware of trolls...or make trolls beware of you!• Collect celebrity followers Buy followers, but be careful: doing so may land you in trouble Watch out for hackers Account suspensions and appeals Challenge UI redesigned in preparation for upcoming rewards Many smaller life refinements, textual updates, and bug fixes This is but a small update to tie up some loose ends and fix some things that were broken.
• Tiger King Challenge All pets are available to non-Bitizens for a limited time 10 new countries: Algeria, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Croatia, Georgia, Hungary, Jordan, Qatar, Slovakia, & Zimbabwe Legal name changing (as requested on Reddit)• Sweepstakes activity Two new achievements: Goat Grabber & Sweepstakes New challenge back catalog additions: Gold Digger Challenge & Black Widow Challenge A lot of unglamorous behind-the-scenes maintenance that you won't appreciate but has to get done Tons of bug fixes, life refinements, and new textual content We have our heads down working on some exciting new content for you but it's taking a long time, and we wanted to give you a little something fresh in the meantime.
Beloved Citizens, we hope you are staying safe and fighting the unique combination of boredom and anxiety that we all find ourselves in. Our whole team has been working from home and it's been tougher than usual to keep to our aggressive update schedule (imagine people in parking lots wearing face masks to exchange test devices once a day, and you will picture what it's been like for us).
)• Burglary and prison riot mini-games now have swiped controls Holiday surprises!• The usual gamut of bug fixes, life refinements, and new textual content Sitting before your very eyes is yet another Billie update, laced with drama and brimming with some of your more popular requests of recent weeks.
You loved the School Update so much that we figured you'd like to take some of that interpersonal drama and spread it out across the course of a career. Annoying co-workers, unprofessional supervisors, hostile work environments, inappropriate behavior, HR investigations, reprimands & grievances, office love (and manipulation) all lie within.
Good thing there's a school nurse The intelligence test mini-game has been overhauled per your feedback Global leaderboards show you the top Billie players each day Tons of interface tweaks and bug fixes Or perhaps you'd rather become a conscientious student who leave apples on your teachers' desks, snitches out your misbehaving classmates, and achieves straight A's as the captain of the basketball team.
And honestly, we're ready to move on to a brighter facet of life on the next update. Wow, Citizens, we've been locked up for three weeks working on this crazy big update for you.
• Scenario Creator: write your own scenarios to send to friends or suggest ideas to us!• New countries: Afghanistan, Belgium, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Iraq, Poland, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, & Uruguay New cities: a bunch of them!• New careers: Monk & Nun All-new vacation destinations Overhauled custom life interface Tons of bugs and general life refinements addressed We spent the last couple of weeks painstakingly building in one of your most requested features: part-time jobs.
We've been listening really closely to your feedback and suggestions on Twitter and Reddit and designed this update around a lot of what we've been hearing from you on there. We've already started work on part-time jobs and side lovers but want to give you some fresh new content to enjoy in the meantime.
• Become famous and live your best celebrity Billie • NEW pets: llamas, turtles, guinea pigs, wolves, dingoes, alpacas, etc.• We added a TON more dog and cat breeds All-new cat breeders What would you do if your lover was kidnapped and held for ransom?• Would you bribe a college official if it meant your kid got into college?• Estate taxes where applicable (watch out! A few weeks ago, we asked you what we should work on next and you overwhelmingly requested the ability to become FAMOUS.
• Continue as your child after you died Try the same life over again if you wish Sort your cemetery by things like net worth, age, etc.• Bulldoze the graves you no longer want tracked Overhauled ribbon tracking College majors refresh each year Emigration options refresh each year Model career Tons of interface updates Tons of bugs and glitches fixed For the last three weeks to add your most requested feature since we launched Billie : pets.
Visit the psychiatrist!• Work harder at your job or in the military Argue with your children about their college plans Plenty of interfaces improvements Rough edges polished up Numerous bug fixes & performance enhancements We're back, Citizens, with another update tailored to some of your more popular requests over recent weeks.
)• More user interface updates Numerous bug fixes & performance enhancements We experienced an issue with this weekend's release where some iOS 11 users ran into trouble downloading the app.
We decided to push an update to you now with more stuff even though we're still working on some bigger things you want like siblings and a few more surprises. This update is focused on beefing up relationships in order to pave the way for siblings.
It takes a lot of time to add these features and get them tested, but we're moving as fast as we can. This update has a lot, including the first crime activity, a new driving test, even crazier lovers, and much more.