The next time you hear our voice will be when we get on the mic and announce the next big update...it will be music to your ears. This version creeps it real with bug fixes, miscellaneous enhancements, and a Halloween treat or two.
Thank you, dear Citizens, for all of your wonderful feedback following the Pro Sports Update! As promised, we're back with a bunch more sports content tailored to your wishes.
Hey Citizens, this is just a quick update to fix a few new bugs that have popped up in the last week. Here's another quick update that fixes a glitch with the Surprise Millionaire Challenge.
Choose wisely!• Better support for same sex parents in generational lives New textual content Many tweaks and refinements across the game A healthy dose of bug fixes This is a quick fix to address a couple of small bugs in your Social Media Update.
Compete, conquer, and collect medals for each one Inaugural challenge: Alphabet Challenge Orphanages now exist in the unfortunate event you lose both of your parents Relationship counseling New crime: Embezzlement!• Pleas and plea bargains Give cars & houses to your friends & family Pay off car loans and mortgages 50+ new scenarios Lots of work on the new person emojis Bug fixes, interface improvements, and life refinements This is a quick fix to address a couple of issues you reported to us in the hot new Mind & Body Update.
Sitting before your very eyes is yet another Billie update, laced with drama and brimming with some of your more popular requests of recent weeks. We're not going to spoil the fun and tell you exactly what hilarity was added this time, but instead we'll leave it to your own exploratory delight.
Hit us up on our socials with your discoveries!OK fine, we'll tell you one major thing that is included: multiple save slots! You loved the School Update so much that we figured you'd like to take some of that interpersonal drama and spread it out across the course of a career.
)• Oodles of Halloween surprises New countries: Czech Republic, Ecuador, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Monaco, Morocco, Pakistan, & Syria Many spooky stepfamily glitches that haunted the last update have been vanquished* Interface tweaks and bug/grammar fixes As you might expect, this Stepfamily Update focuses on stepparents, step siblings, and stepchildren but includes a ton of popular requests and ties up a number of loose ends for good measure.
Hey Citizens, this is yet another quick fix to clean up a few crazy issues you reported in this week's School Update. Listen up! Or perhaps you'd rather become a conscientious student who leave apples on your teachers' desks, snitches out your misbehaving classmates, and achieves straight A's as the captain of the basketball team.
Good thing there's a school nurse The intelligence test mini-game has been overhauled per your feedback Global leaderboards show you the top Billie players each day Tons of interface tweaks and bug fixes Adding 450 new scenarios to the game involved a ton of writing and editing that has kept us busy since we saw you last.
• Hundreds of new scenarios including situations specific to every career Start collecting all the careers in the game!• All-new “performance” scores for full-time jobs and the military Retirement plans for deserved employees The all-new Job Recruiter can help you find the perfect position for your skill set!• Adjust the hours you put in at work, or watch your bosses try to adjust them for you!• Intelligence test mini-game!• Interface improvements A lot more textual content Tons of bugs squashed Adding 450 new scenarios to the game involved a ton of writing and editing that has kept us busy since we saw you last.
• Hundreds of new scenarios including situations specific to every career Start collecting all the careers in the game!• All-new “performance” scores for full-time jobs and the military Retirement plans for deserved employees Adjust the hours you put in at work, or watch your bosses try to adjust them for you!• Intelligence test mini-game!• Interface improvements A lot more textual content Tons of bugs squashed And honestly, we're ready to move on to a brighter facet of life on the next update.
Wow, Citizens, we've been locked up for three weeks working on this crazy big update for you. And honestly, we're ready to move on to a brighter facet of life on the next update.
• Scenario Creator: write your own scenarios to send to friends or suggest ideas to us!• New countries: Afghanistan, Belgium, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Iraq, Poland, Puerto Rico, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, & Uruguay New cities: a bunch of them!• New careers: Monk & Nun All-new vacation destinations Overhauled custom life interface Tons of bugs and general life refinements addressed We spent the last couple of weeks painstakingly building in one of your most requested features: part-time jobs.
We've been listening really closely to your feedback and suggestions on Twitter and Reddit and designed this update around a lot of what we've been hearing from you on there. We've already started work on part-time jobs and side lovers but want to give you some fresh new content to enjoy in the meantime.
• Become famous and live your best celebrity Billie • NEW pets: llamas, turtles, guinea pigs, wolves, dingoes, alpacas, etc.• We added a TON more dog and cat breeds All-new cat breeders What would you do if your lover was kidnapped and held for ransom?• Would you bribe a college official if it meant your kid got into college?• Estate taxes where applicable (watch out! A few weeks ago, we asked you what we should work on next and you overwhelmingly requested the ability to become FAMOUS.
• Continue as your child after you died Try the same life over again if you wish Sort your cemetery by things like net worth, age, etc.• Bulldoze the graves you no longer want tracked Overhauled ribbon tracking College majors refresh each year Emigration options refresh each year Model career Tons of interface updates Tons of bugs and glitches fixed For the last three weeks to add your most requested feature since we launched Billie : pets.
Visit the psychiatrist!• Work harder at your job or in the military Argue with your children about their college plans Plenty of interfaces improvements Rough edges polished up Numerous bug fixes & performance enhancements We're back, Citizens, with another update tailored to some of your more popular requests over recent weeks.
)• More user interface updates Numerous bug fixes & performance enhancements We experienced an issue with this weekend's release where some iOS 11 users ran into trouble downloading the app.
We decided to push an update to you now with more stuff even though we're still working on some bigger things you want like siblings and a few more surprises. This update is focused on beefing up relationships in order to pave the way for siblings.
It takes a lot of time to add these features and get them tested, but we're moving as fast as we can. This update has a lot, including the first crime activity, a new driving test, even crazier lovers, and much more.